Aluminum door panels
Aluminum Door Panels
Aluminum Sandwich Panel Doors
Two thermo-lacquered and stamped aluminum sheets, 2 mm thick, filled with polyurethane foam that form a 20 mm thick sandwich.
The foam has a density of 90 Kg / m3 that, through the injection process, it is possible to reach all the points of the sheets, obtaining, as a whole, a high resistance door panel.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PANELS
- High thermal and acoustic insulation
- Great mechanical resistance
- Low permeability to water vapor
- On-site stability
- Great variety of colors
- Possible finishes imitating wood
- Adaptable to PVC and aluminum profiles
WHITE BLIND PANEL - IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
POSSIBILITY OF OTHER FINISHES WITH GLASS - CHECK PRICE AND DEADLINE